terça-feira, novembro 25, 2008


Until you come back I can't breath Until you come back I got no reason Got my heart, my heart down on it's knees I still need you beside me.
I am everything that i hate.
The fear makes me stop in time.
I just want to lay in my bad stay warm and sleep.. and maybe when i wake up you don't exist anymore. And maybee these could be just a dream.. but no! it's real i can't feel it.. feel it so strong like my heart betting.
It's like when you look to blue skys and then Oh a clowd -.- and then it's raining and you are in t-shirt and shorts! -.- and yey life sucks!
My life is going crazy.. my life is going shit.
And i want youu here! near me! closer! love me! stay with me! Take care of me!
I have soo much love to give! and i know you diserv it!
I love youu a lot!

Sem comentários: