sexta-feira, agosto 31, 2007

Lost!




I am so lost...four me you are everithing...and four you i am nothing but a normal person!I love you so much and you heart me...I can't explain what i feel now but is to bad! I'm lost i feel that i don't have nobody...i feel that now one understand me...i don't have friends...I am so...lost...and i can't find myself.
I cry every time a thing of you because i now it's all wrong I make mastakes but you did it 2!we cold have a future or not! I must be happy that i understand who you are...but by the other side i feel so unhappy...like live don't have no since if i don't have you by myside...
Maybe these is just a page of my life!but it's really hard...what i feel is to much...
You are really special!You are perfect to me!but now i'm waithing from that happy ending that well never come!
That momments that we pass toguether we are just friends but it was so special to me...the campings are wasome!I have the perfect friends...I love the perfect guy...and my live was perfect...but everything come hard wen you change, why??
You are so good that way!!And i repeat that a love you!You wel be four ever the one!!


whit Love Margarida



[se tiver alguma coisa mal escrita pesso descpa^^]

Sem comentários: